Grass Technology slurry tankers: choose from 1600 gallons to 4000 gallons.
Each tanker is manufactured with:
* stepped axles
* commercial axles
* recessed wheels
* internal baffle plates
* full-length sight glass
* 13,500-litre pumps (with ability to suck through two pipes at once)
* lazy arms in 6” or 8” diameter (optional)
* lots of outlets
~~ Fitted with dribble bar or trailing shoe (7.5m standard, chassis-mounted) ~~
On both the dribble bar and trailing shoe, Grass Technology uses the Alrena macerator from Bomech.
* Uses 12 self-sharpening cutting blades (other macerators only have max. 8 blades)
* Auto-reverse function as standard (Other brands charge extra) If the macerator is blocked or under strain, it will automatically reverse in order to clear any blockage.
* Unique air chamber separates the macerator from the hydraulic motor to avoid sucking slurry into the back end of the tractor in the event of a breakdown of the seal.
Retro-fitting available for either dribble bar or trailing shoe:
- Full spring breakaways (both in working (down) and transport (up) positions)
- Lasered booms are incredibly lightweight without compromising on strength
- Stone trap fitted
- In-cab touch-screen control
- Full set of quality LED lighting
- Grant approved
- Different sizes available
- Finance available
Grass Technology was founded by Jim Barron, who has a wealth of experience as both a farmer and an engineer. With more than 20 years at Keenan under his belt, Jim knows a thing or two about farm machinery!
Call Jim to learn more about our full range of slurry handling equipment:
087 279 4430
For sales contact:
David McArdle on 0870570842 or (NI) 0790835105331