€1610 + Vat
TR-3 Details The JM TR-3 bale handler is the fastest & easiest way to handle both round and square bales. With the ability of being able to handle a bale on both the flat and round edges, such flexibility makes the JM trunk handler working in confined spaces and difficult conditions, extremely operator friendly. Also the JM TR-3 has the ability of handling stacked settled bales for resale without compromising the plastic. Key selling points:
• Composite bushings on both rollers & main pivot point to ensure long working life
• All moving parts are fully greaseable
• Risk of damage to the bales beside or underneath the bale being handled is eliminated, due to the unique overhead position of the gripping arm.
• The ability to handle both round & square bales wrapped or unwrapped
• Anti-creep valve fitted as standard to ensure a tight grip is maintained at all times.
• Hoses & hose protector is supplied as standard
• Slim mainframe design to ensure the bale is kept as close as possible to the loader carriage
• Has being proven to achieve over 25% greater efficiency than a standard scissors bale handler (have time trial video to confirm statistic)
• The ability of gripping a bale at ANY angle
• The operator can apply full lock in the steering once the bale is released in a stack due to the unique overhead location of the over arm. This is particularly useful when operating in confined areas.
• Hose mounting bracket to ensure hoses are kept out of harm's way when not in use
• Using the latest in 3D design technology & precision laser cutting processes ensures a strong robust design that is built to last.
• Dramatically improved view of the working components due to the central location of the over arm.
• The ability of being able to grip a bale on the flat face on round bales, this dramatically reduces the risk of damage to the plastic due to over double the plastic wrap on this side of the bale
Kill Agricultural Services Ltd
Main Case IH dealers for Co Waterford and South Kilkenny.
Agents for Kuhn, Lely- Welger, Rauch, McHale, Osella, Rossmore, Jf-Stoll, Quicke, HiSpec, Suzuki ATV's, Tanco, Fleming, Walter Watson,
First class sales and service
Serving farmers and contractors since 1955
For more information, please call Patrick on 0872594667
We are located in Kilrossanty village, 4 mins drive from the main N25 road
Eircode: X42 YA21
52° 10' 39.8" N
7° 32' 43.1" W
15 Mins from Dungarvan
35 Mins from Clonmel
20 Mins from Waterford N25 Toll road Bridge
70 mins from the Jack Lynch Tunnel in Cork City
Asset Finance available through our associates:
(Please call during office hours)
DLL - Tom Fives - 0876691754
AIB - Michael Walsh - 0872559995
FLI - Gareth O'Keefe - 0871315843
FCF- Margaret Gilchrist - 018846700
SME - Martin Galavan - 0867763258
BOI - Mark O'Dwyer - 0870668668
Year: 24 (2024)