The Emilcaddy Fuel Can is the most useful way of transporting extra petrol or diesel. Designed top to bottom with many clever features to make transportation and refueling a breeze.
Available in 55 litres and 110 litres
Models available for Diesel, Petrol and AdBlue
Suitable for a huge range of applications: Landscaping, Quads, Motorbikes, Agriculture, Construction, Plant Machinery, recreation vehicles, boating, cars, jeeps and Vans.
/// Pump Options
• The Petrol, AdBlue and 55 litre diesel Emilcaddys come with a fast manual rotary pump.
• The Diesel Emilcaddy 110 is fitted with fast DC Electric pump, works at 12V or 24V by attaching to a car or jeep battery with supplied battery clamps and 4 metre cable.
/// Prices (all prices exclude Vat)
Diesel | 55L - €448 | 110L - €476
Petrol | 55L - €513 | 110L - €549
AdBlue | 55L - €523 | 110L - €538
• Non Spill Vent Plug , Allows venting for safety when storing while preventing any leaking of petrol or diesel when transporting.
• Colour Coded for quick identification of what’s inside. Diesel tanks are yellow, Petrol are green and Adblue are blue.
• Made of strong roto-moulded linear polyethylene with strengthening ribs.
• 2 easy grip handles, top and bottom for easy pulling or lifting.
• The 2 solid wheels make for the easiest of transportation. You can pull 110 litres of diesel and while only doing 13kg work
• Bottom Safety Tap for complete cut off when transporting or pump removal.
• The moulded design also has special channels for strapping. So you can tie down this fuel can securely for example on a trailer.
• Attached Pump, Filling Nozzle and 3 metre hose make for easy refuelling
55L - W460 x H900 x D360mm
110L - W460 x H1100 x D440mm
/// View in Store
HLS, Unit 147 Ashbourne Industrial Estate, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
or search "HLS" on Google Maps
/// View and Buy Online
For full specs, and loads of images