To see our full product range, please search for YACHT AGENCIES.
Keeping your battery topped up at all times.
Perfect for keeping batteries topped up whilst you are away to prevent deep discharge and prolong battery life. A small solar panel will replace natural discharge throughout the year. When adding more solar panels for increased and more rapid charging a solar regulator is recommended.
Solar Panel Features:
- Lightweight and easy to use 12V solar panels, ideal for maintaining and replacing natural battery discharge in leisure applications.
- Robustly constructed with fibreglass base and Tedlar™ cover
- Sealed junction box houses blocking diode.
- 3m integral cable supplied
- Can be flexed by 1cm per 30cm parallel to junction box edge, fixed to a curved solid surface e.g. coach roof
- Can be walked on with deck shoes
10w 380x250x4mm 60 watts per day, basic kit ---€85.50 incl vat
20w 475x345x4mm 120 watts per day, incl charge controller -- €152.63 incl vat
2 year warranty
Connect between solar panel & battery to prevent overcharge & provide deep discharge protection. All regulators are diode protected to prevent reverse current in darkness & allow other charge sources to same battery
Contact YACHT AGENCIES
- by phone +35340432294 or +353872539003
- by email or check out our website with our full product range.
Please LIKE & SHARE us on Facebook.