The Panorama 1.4 by MaxXEquip offers extra shade space with its additional side awning/ entrance port, great to cover you from rain (soft Irish weather) when getting in and out of the tent, and to keep shoes and jackets dry without bringing them inside the sleeping area. The underneath also forms a nice shade for sitting under.
***Available for collection from Dungarvan, Waterford! Delivery can be arranged at cost.
MaxxEquip is the most popular brand in Thailand, where monsoon rains are commonplace. We tested and imported these directly ourselves and use the tents regularly here in Ireland, they are excellent quality, and great in any weather.
- Mounts to any vehicle with roofbars/ roofrails
- Size when open 140x310x126 cm
- Size when packed 150x125x30 cm
- Weight 54 kg
- Suitable for 2 adults and a small child. Or 1 adult and 2 small children
- Folds open, can be assembled and ready to sleep in just a few minutes
- Lightweight and easy to remove and install when needed
- Includes sliding aluminum ladder
- Tent body PU coated with taped seams, double stitched 280g poly-cotton ripstop fabric. Flysheet constructed of waterproof, UV-resistant 1000d oxford fabric.
- Heavy Duty PVC coated tent cover protects tent when driving or not in use - Base material provides a sturdy, insulated foundation. Aluminum rails for hard wearing long life
- Comfortable mattress (5cm thick) with washable cover
- Panoramic window in roof can be unzipped for fresh air, sunlight, or starlight views or sealed to trap heat and seal out the elements.
- Internal storage pockets for personal items
- Mounting tracks (included) can be mounted front-to-back or side-to-side depending on your needs
- Universal mounting plates and all necessary hardware included
**Price includes Irish VAT