To make our marketplace as trusted as possible, we're working with our car dealers to add a Greenlight verification to all cars. This dealer has not yet enabled Greenlight verification on this vehicle.
All information is provided by third parties and DoneDeal are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content.
Igm Motor have great pleasure in offering this very nice Skoda Fabia estate 1.0 5 door estate in white . with just 71729 mile =11460 km full service history plus freshly service before go to the new owner , fresh new nct +3 months tax
Part exchange available. All vehicles are inspected and are history checked.
FINANCE AVAILABLE 24 OURS
CLIK THE LINK BELOW FOR NEW APLICATION....
email: [email protected]
This car comes with
5.8in Colour Touch-Screen
ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
ASR (Traction Control)
Bluetooth Telephone Connection for Compatible Telephones
Child Security Locks in the Rear Doors
Cup Holders, Front x 2
DAB Digital Radio Receiver
Dash-Mounted Single CD Player Radio. Music Playback from MP3, WMA and AAC Files. AUX-in Socket. SD Card Reader. MDI (Multi Device Interface)
Drivers Knee Airbag
Drivers and Front Passengers Seat Height Adjustment
Drivers and Front Passengers Whiplash-Optimised Head Restraints
ESP (Electronic Stabilisation Programme)
Electric Windows, Front
Electronic Engine Immobiliser
Exterior Temperature Gauge
Front Centre Armrest, with Storage Compartment
Front Passengers Airbag with Deactivation Switch
Front Seat Side Impact Airbags. Curtain Airbag System, for Front and Rear Passengers
Glovebox, Illuminated, Cooled and Lockable
Head Restraints - Front/3 Rear
Heat Insulating Green Tinted Glass
Heated Rear Windscreen
Height and Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
Height-Adjustable Front Three-Point Seat Belts with Tensioners
Isofix Child Seat Preparation (for 2 Rear Child Seats)
Power-Assisted Steering, Speed-Sensitive, Electro-Mechanical Steering Rack
Rear Screen Wash/Wipe with Intermittent Wipe
Remote Central Locking with
Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest
Steel Space Saver Spare Wheel
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Electronic
Upholstery - Salt Cloth
Bought a Toyota Avensis at IGM, great price and the was immaculate. On the next NCT there were a couple of problems brake pads worn and alignment slightly off. The car was well outside IGM warranty by 2 months, yet they fixed all items free of charge and now I have a fresh NCT. Fantastic after sales service and very approachable I would recommend 👌 👏
3 years ago
Popped down to have car looked at. Problem was fixed very quickly. Excellent customer service. Would highly remmend purchasing car here and getting it serviced. Will be buying my next car here in a couple of years.
Marcus Vinicius Martellozzo
2 years ago
I wish I could give 1 stars but at least, my car is going so I can not give one star.
- usually answers quick (when have an answer and will not cost anything to them, like to give you an excuse)
- my car after 2 and a half month luckly is still working (engine seems fine)
- the car documents were sent to the responsible department to complete the changing ownership very quick, no hassle on that.
- if you have a problem with your car that you could not check on the test drive, he will tell you: "it was working before", even if you report it within 1-2 days. Eg: the screen washer has a terrible pressure, it does not wash the full windshield and I have reported it - the answer was: it was working before BUT, when doing the test drive he mentioned: ah, have to refill the water from the washer so... Lie identified.
- one of the dipped light bulbs stopped working 2 days after I buy the car, again, asked for help and informed will take a look but when I informed I would not pay for this and then never replied back (same for the screen washer issue)
- if you intend to pay by card, he will charge you a fee, so be aware they preffer you buy your car with CASH... Seriously?
I am so disappointed that I had to figure out by myself to have the bulb replaced and will look for someone to fix the screenwasher.
I do not recommend. Better avoid.