We are proud to raise loving, affectionate Ragdoll kittens. We monitor the health of our animals, take care of nutrition, so that they receive the highest quality and nutritious food. If you are looking for a kitten as a pet, the Ragdoll kitten might be for you. We have kittens that are suitable for the show ring, or a kitten that sits in your lap all day. Healthy and strong ragdoll cats are our top priority. So, if you think you would like a beautiful ragdoll kitten to go your home, contact us and let's talk.
At the moment we have male + female kittens born 05-10-2021.
The kittens are fully vaccinated and vet checked twice, and are ready to go to new home. This is the period and age when they can leave their mother and start life in a new home.
And now our kittens are ready for a new home -
- Mother and father registered with GCCFI Ireland by pedigree - Active / breeding
- parents have a 5th generation pedigree certificate;
- parents have all the vaccines and tests that are necessary for life and for breeding kittens;
- Parents can be seen;
- All kittens are registered with GCCFI Ireland. Register-Inactive (non breeding permit);
- Attached is the full pedigree of the parents in five generations;
- Kittens are vaccinated at the age of 8 and 12 weeks / vaccination card is attached /
- Health checked at the age of 8 and 12 weeks;
- Litter trained;
- Preventive treatment of flea
- Wormed X3 times
- information on care / dietary nutrition /;
- Stock of dry food to start with;
- Stock of litter to start with;
If you would like to come and meet him, please contact me and tell me a little about yourself.
We will always be there to offer support and guidance, as well as listen and enjoy the growth of your Ragdoll kitten!
For more information, please call.