Precision Microbes have unique liquid blends of live probiotic bacteria in their log phase in a ph controlled dormant state with all their metabolites (postbiotics). This means a rapid speed of action.
• There are a large numbers of CFUs per ml of live beneficial bacteria that are ready to act immediately (1.5 x 108 CFU/ml).
• Rapid speed of onset in gut stabilisation in supportive care of dysbiosis or with animals with diarrhoea. This is achieved by producing and culturing the bacteria in their log phase with all their metabolites/postbiotics.
• There are probiotics/beneficial bacteria like Enterococcus Faecum NCIMB 10415* in the pet and calf products which is licensed as an effective gut stabiliser under veterinary supervision.
• Precision Microbes is fully licensed with the DAFM and also the range is fully organic certified. The products are only available through the veterinary channel.
• Feedback from vets is extremely positive with great results across species in the use of the products for gut stabilisation but also with long term use.
Precision microbes is useful for gut stabilisation, periods of stress, periods of transition. Helps with recovery from scour and other diseases, is useful in older calves or as a supportive treatment to summer scour syndrome.
It can be used long term at a lower dose rate for all species.
Also available in a 10L @ €130
Buy online: https://agrivetstore