HEAVIEST Duty Releasing / Lubricating Oil.
With 70 years of refinement, we guarantee that once you try TRANSYL - you will never use anything else again.
Transyl® is successfully used in the aerospace, maritime and rail industries and also within the sporting fraternity thanks to its many properties:
• Loosens everything thanks to its deep wetting and lubricating properties.
• Reaches the most inaccessible places.
• Dissolves sludge, eliminates multiple residues and disintegrates rust.
• Lubricates and unlocks assemblies seized by rust.
• Excellent stability at very low temperatures.
• Prevents rusting on damp metal etc
A product that works independently...
• With exceptional wetting properties, TRANSYL® seeps into the most difficult of
places to access, even vertically.
• Releases mechanisms that are rusted, stuck or locked.
• Loosens valves, nuts, studs, locks, calipers, piston rings etc.
• With a simple spray, taking things apart becomes child’s play!
• Works through cold-infiltration, will not attack the base material.
• Very low viscosity prevents gumming up as dust is not attracted.
• Eases machining of parts by reducing wear and tear.
• Lubricates hinges, handles, conveyors and loaders etc.
• Acts as a releasing agent.
100% effective – dissolves everything.
• Disintegrates rust and lubricates the surface.
• Removes trapped grease and dirt.
• Dissolves grease, tar and adhesives.
• Acid and caustic free.
• Displaces moisture and leaves a protective film.
• Silicone free.
• Creates a barrier against oxidation.
• Works between -30°C and +50°C.
• Avoids short-circuit due to moisture
• Great for hand, air and machine tools.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
Ask for TRANSYL at your local Motor Factor, Industrial Supplier.
OR... buy On-Line at www.owatrol.ie
Available in 200 ml..priced here, 400 ml €10 and 1 L can.
Another Quality product from Owatrol