“Maggie’s Cottage” is a 3-bedroom traditional style cottage, centrally located outside Carndonagh, making it an ideal location for exploring all that Inishowen and North West Donegal has to offer.
The house has:
- 3 bedrooms (one double and 2 single)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- Wood burning stove
- Private parking
- DVD library
- A quiet country location.
- Comfortable living space with spectacular views of the countryside
- Picturesque walkways and hillwalking opportunities from your own doorstep.
- Carndonagh town with multiple restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and a playground/park (5 min drive)
- Pollan Strand, Culdaff Blue Flag Beach, Five Fingers Strand and Tullagh Bay (all 20 mins away)
- Kinnego Bay (25 mins)
- Inish Adventures Moville – water fun park (20 mins)
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (20 mins) and golf courses in Greencastle, Redcastle and Buncrana
- Derry City with swimming pools, shopping centres, theatres, cinemas and activity centres (25 mins)
- Doagh Famine Village (20mins)
- Glenevin Waterfall, Clonmany (20mins)
- Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre (20mins)
- Inishowen 100 Scenic Drive
- Mc Grory’s of Culdaff - live music venue
- Greencastle Maritime Museum and Planetarium (20mins) or why not catch the car ferry at Greencastle to explore further afield – the northern coasts of Derry and Antrim - including the Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Bushmills Distillery!
No Pets or Smoking
Electricity and fuel included
Bed linen supplied
Please contact Celine on 0876949502 for booking or enquiries. Please send a text if phone is unanswered.