The BeetMaster is an all-in-one multipurpose beet processing machine from Grass Technology which washes, chops and feeds roots without you having to leave the cab. It is also a very capable meal feeder.
Pick up beet in the bucket, lower into a tank of water and engage the wash rotor. After only a minute the beet has been washed thoroughly and the chopping mechanism can be engaged before ejecting from the bucket to feed your animals.
- Available in 750kg or 1000kg load capacity
- Self-loading and heavy duty
- Suitable for teleporters or loaders
- Requires one double-acting hydraulic connection
- Powerwash basket with two-directional anti-bruise wash auger
- Closed basket allows beet to float, preventing bruising or breaking of the beet
- Chopper includes stone trap
- Fine or coarse chopping options
- Feeding auger to fully empty the bucket of chopped beet
- Can feed other root crops
- The perfect meal feeder
Grass Technology, in Borris Co Carlow, was founded by Jim Barron, who has a wealth of experience as both a farmer and as an engineer. With over 20 years at Keenan under his belt, Jim knows a thing or two about farm machinery!
For sales inquiries or to learn more about the BeetMaster call Jim: 087 279 4430