1975 ford escort mk2 2.0 xe 16v with new engine rebuild
spec : unarhed strengthened shell, gusseted, turreted,panard rod, tramp bars. skidded etc.
full sd roll cage with shaped door bars and diagonal, weld in seat ails, chassis mounted sump guard/ fibre glass bonnet and boot lid. poly carb windows, alloy front spoiler, still retains the roof lining and standard ford heater for comfort.
- fitted with a chassis mount 2.0 vauxhall xe 16v engine, running on twin 45 carbs and MBE ecu, -- big wing sump and 4 branch manifold.
- uprated clutch and bell housing adapter
- rose jointed gear stick and single piece propshaft.
- new 4.6 cwp
- new plate LSD
- disc brake conversion
- bilstein 2 1/4 adj platform struts
- quick rack
- rear turrets bilstein dampers
- quaife 5 speed s/c c/r gearbox just rebuilt
- recent new 4 pot front brakes
- bias pedal box
- vertical hydraulic handbrake
- aeroquip fuel and brake lines
- minilite wheels
- sparco seats