MAJOR Cyclone Shredders 2MT, 2.5MT and 2.8MT IN STOCK
Durability, reliability and efficiency are the key elements of the award-winning MAJOR Cyclone Shredder. From traditional pasture topping to clearing crop stubble, these machines are equally at home in set-aside, forestry margin management, and sensitive environmental scrubland control.
These rotary mowers are designed for the most rugged working environments with reduced power consumption, outperforming equivalent-sized flail mowers in every way.
Its patented ‘blender’ double-chop blade system requires 25% less HP than a flail mower, slashing at least 25% off upfront fuel costs. The Cyclone Mower is the mower of choice for the toughest jobs.
• Save a minimum of 25% on power consumption and fuel costs versus a similar sized flail mower
• Unique blade system for maximum mulching and shredding
• Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts thana flail mower
• Impressive forward speeds
• No wind rowing
• Heavy duty full-length rear roller
• Can be front or rear mounted (to be specified when ordering)
• The undersole discs produced from Hardox® 450.
• Even distribution of cut material
• Multi-purpose mower; ideal for heavy scrub and stubble management
Arrabawn Farm Machinery Athenry