If you see this advert, then car is still for sale
Owned by me since September 1995
I'm no mechanic but engine sounds great. Starts on the button. Annually serviced(particularly from road safety point of view) by Mercedes trained mechanic. I don’t have written proof of service history as paid cash all the time. Drove it daily for about 5 months last year (2021) clocking up 10,000 miles without any problems. Again, for month of March/April 2022 used it as my everyday car without an issue.
Great body. Bonnet had some stone chip marks that I tried to get rid of using scratch repair kit from Lidl. Left scuff marks!! So got the whole car re-sprayed in 2018. It had only two small rust spots on the actual body at the time of re-spray. I did spend money on having the undercarriage sprayed also. Always garaged
Very very good.
Hard to find a car of this calibre in Ireland. You won't import one for the price - it's a bargain compared to what's currently for sale on DoneDeal. Please do not engage in communications and, then, offer less. It's a bargain as it stands. Not interested in a car swap either.
Has NCT until December 2022
- spare tyre and jack and wheel brace included. Original owners handbook with car.
- vintage tax and cheap to insure.
- spare parts easy to get.
- not aware of any - I’d actually prefer to keep the car !!
I will immediately remove the advert from DoneDeal
- Gowran County Kilkenny = only 15 mins from Kilkenny city or 25mins from Carlow town.
- prefer to show you the car at weekends or after 3pm on weekdays.
- if you wish to drive car, then you must produce evidence by way of letter from your broker or insurance company showing you are insured to drive it.